Saturday, June 20, 2015

WHAT THE

Hey there everyone! I am back after *counting fingers* 5 years!! Exactly 5 years!!

Tbh, I have already forgotten that I owned this blog. And with intention to make a blog, I was

directed to my old blog. Reading all those posts when I was about 17 to 18 years old make me

cringe.

I was like "is that really written by me?" Geez, I tried not to vomit reading the old posts, full of

romance and so immature words from it. From high school, love stories to where I went to college. Reflect! Reflect!! Excuse me and forgive me because I have already deleted all of my immature posts and start a new one instead.

Oh well, 22 years old me is not that mature but at least better than the previous one since it was you know, transformation of me being a teenager and someone who is being given lots more responsibilities.

To be honest, I grew up so much within those years being hiatus. Loser, eoteoliiSorry, was listening to Big Bang's Loser. Stop with the nonsense and I guess I should start bloging!!! Are you with me? I am excited as hell. It's like starting a new life of mine.  





No comments:

Post a Comment