Saturday, June 20, 2015

VACAYTION


I have to admit, I love travelling. And lucky me, I have 3 friends share the same interest as me. We even called ourselves the "BAGPACK BUDDIES".  Usually, what we did was, one of my friend, J will actively searched for any plane tickets that are on sale during the weekend. And BAM!! She found it. So we are heading towards LANGKAWI ISLAND! (ps: I went there twice)

But. We faced one big problem on that exact date. The three of us (exclude one of my friend who I called hyung) had to attend lab session. Of all day, why it happened to be that day?? We were on fire during that time. But after discussion with the person in charge, we managed to change the lab date. Phew!

Long story short, the four of us went to LANGKAWI right before the final exam (22nd to 25th of MAY 2015)  =)
CAUTION!! 
JUST BAGPACK BUDDIES AT THE SKYBRIDGE

ISLAND HOPPING (PULAU PANTAI BERAS BASAH)



SO, we had fun during our stay in Langkawi Island despite of having to face few problems.

NEXT LOCATION: COMING SOON!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment